Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Landing Page (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Landing Page (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Blue Line Media
What do you do?
This project pertains to College Marching (https://www.facebook.com/collegemarching). We are building our website to extend this network we have created. We have designed the layout ourselves and really just need the page aesthetic and t-shirt store banner ad image iterated on. Colors can be changed but I like simple and elegant looks.
List the size requirement(s) for your landing page
1650 x 1200
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your landing page
College Marching Band fans, parents & alumni
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your landing page?
1. This is the home of news and information for College Marching bands, no matter how big or small.
2. We are the lifestyle authority for the band community (Things they say, what they wear, cool or uncool)
3. We want our users to know they can come and get all the news performances and information about bands across the country all day everyday
How is your company different from your competitors?
We are the lifestyle authority for the fans and are not selling stuff(arriangments, etc.) to the bands directly.
Style and Concept
What landing page design styles do you like?
See the attached image to be cleaned up(college-marching-home-screen.png )
What colors do you want to see in your landing page?
Right now we are using baby blue (#50ade5),black (#333333), and light grey(#dddddd) based of our our logo but are definitely open to changes as long as it remains simple. Our main goal is to make sure it has a classic varsity feel.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your landing page?
No neon bright colors
What adjectives should best describe your landing page?
Do not worry about content wording
What content must be included in the landing page?
Do not worry about content wording
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
Long term we want to be similar to espn.com with lots of pages and content but what we are looking for right now is just an artists touch to cleanup the design and layout that we have already done. college-marching-home-screen.png is the main image we want cleaned up. All other images are included in order to help. I am including T-shirts in the including images in case the designer wants to incorporate those into the banner ad on the sides.
No Files Added