Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Landing Page (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Landing Page (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We're a job board specifically for radiology.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a more engaging homepage. The nav and header will remain the same. This is NOT a new site design, it's a new homepage design (see the red section in the attached image). Using the existing style, and you have some freedom to, we need the homepage to hit hard on these 4 elements:
1. The top section will push our fresh media (not developed yet). This will be either a news feed, twitter feed, or hot jobs feed. I imagine this being inside a box.
2. Links for our Facebook page, Twitter page, and notify them of our new mobile version.
3. A links sections. Will have 5-10 links to job listings on our site.
4. A small section for keyword rich text. Maybe room for one paragraph.
* The banners on the left must stay in the form they're in, but can be moved or broken up into 2 sections.
* The top section with the search jobs input fields can be removed completely.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
sorry, nothing comes to mind
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
The 4 elements listed above.
No Files Added