LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Our business is Human Assisted Shopping online. Essentially enabling the world to help you search for products and recommend items. Think Yahoo! Answers on steroids helping you find products when you shop for items you cannot find. We have guides and a community which you can become part of to get involved in while making money.
Main things you can do on the site:
1. Ask questions, Get answers, Explore products
2. Become a guide and answer questions and receive status and money in the process.
3. Search for products
4. Add items to your own custom wishlists
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking to review some new color explorations on our current homepage, and secondary pages. We of course can do this ourselves but want to see what creative minds can come up with and pick the best that works for us.
There are three psd files attached for you to play with. Please do one mock for each page.
Feel free to change line styles or curves, or small tweaks such as these. We do not want sweeping layout changes to the structure, just VISUAL explorations of color , tone and focal points.
We would like to keep the tone:
1. shopping focused
2. bold, but clean and web 2.0 ( whatever that means )
3. easy to read, clear focus on Asking Questions and Community.
- 3 pages with color explorations
- navigation visual exploration ( tabs at top of each page. These can be buttons, tabs, or anything you think is appropriate )
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Shopping minded customers
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- no layout changes unless very subtle
- changes to shapes and colors are ok, divider lines, containers, fills.
- absolutely focus on color changes and focal points of answering questions and community.
No Files Added