Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Landing Page (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Landing Page (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Visit our website for more information about us (see attachments).
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Our landing pages aren't cutting it and need to be redesigned.
We have 2 options for homeowners to use the site:
1) Do it yourself: Enter your zip code (or click a button and enter your zip code in a lightbox), browse the directory, read reviews, when you find someone you like, click "get a quote" or call.
2) Do it for me: Complete a short form about your home improvement project, we will match you with up up to 4 different certified pros.
Major things to get across:
- Trust: Certified Pros have undergone rigorous screening and are verified to be reputable
- Safe: We guarantee all the work that is done
- Easy: Both options are quick and easy
Any category names (e.g. bathroom remodeler) or towns (e.g. Port Washington, NY) are dynamically inserted, so be sure to keep them as text.
Open to putting the zip code or lead capture forms right on the page, in lightboxes, or on alternative pages. Bottom line is that we're looking for what converts best.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Homeowners seeking home improvement work. Visitors to these pages come from PPC ads.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Please try to match the rest of our site as much as possible (fonts / colors / etc) - but if you have a great idea, feel free to break the rules.
Light Blue: ccfff
No Files Added