Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Landing Page (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Landing Page (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We provide infrastructure that allows TV networks to transmit video from their Internet "cloud" directly to television sets, without the need for expensive set-top boxes and "TV apps" that display their user interface on the TV screen. Instead, any iPhone and iPad app can be used as a TV program guide and remote-control.
List the size requirement(s) for your landing page
Full-screen on the PC or MacBook Pro (approximately 1040x1040).
What is your industry?
Next generation television -- video streaming, user generated content (long-tail) and TV programming (short-head).
Describe the target audience for your landing page
Website home page viewed by iPhone/iPad app publishers (including TV networks).
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your landing page?
1. Your mobile app is used as a second screen for discovery and remote-control of video that plays on any screen.
2. Video is transmitted from your Internet cloud directly to the TV-screen, without a set-top box or a TV-based app.
3. Direct access to millions of TVs through your own mobile app gives you (the app publisher) total control of your video content.
How is your company different from your competitors?
Only iLook provides a "second-screen" system that solves the problems of video discovery, remote-control, any-screen play and ultimately -- $$$ monetization.
Style and Concept
What landing page design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your landing page?
Whatever the artist thinks is best.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your landing page?
We do not have any color preferences.
What adjectives should best describe your landing page?
TV, bold, WIRED, simple, Andy Warhol
What content must be included in the landing page?
Please see the attached graphic (under Materials).
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
Feel free to change the logo.
No Files Added