Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Landing Page (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Landing Page (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Home Security Company
What do you do?
The company is about to launch a revolutionary new home monitoring service that costs less than $30 per year for an average user. This alarm notification service is the first in the World that is prepaid, where users pay-as-you-use; is being launched to Australian customers for the first time in December; and is dramatically cheaper, more user-friendly and just generally more clever than traditional offerings.
List the size requirement(s) for your landing page
Designed for normal web use - approx. 860 pixels wide
What is your industry?
Home security service
Describe the target audience for your landing page
The company will run a Media campaign in Australia this December. We expect a wide range of new visitors to the site but mainly we are targeting male and females aged 28-40. You can expect that they are just above average income earners.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your landing page?
1. It's a *new* service;
2. Available to *Australians*;
3. What our service is - i.e. alarm monitoring service.
How is your company different from your competitors?
- Competitors offer expensive contract services with the dominant competitor charging $359 per annum. - Customers have to enter a contract to use the competitor's service. Instead, our service is prepaid, meaning you pay for what you use and don't pay for it when you don't need it (pay-as-you-go).
- Our service offers a full suite of messaging (phone, sms, e-mail, web) and its *extremely fast* ("Fast Response") - faster messages to more contacts than competitors.
Style and Concept
What landing page design styles do you like?
Very visual and graphic. Good photoshop graphics design to make the page appealing, with nice, relevant fonts and clear, uncrowded layout.
We liked this design: http://www.designshard.com/wp-content/up...
What colors do you want to see in your landing page?
Our brand colour is technically red. However, I think the key here is to make the homepage really visual and appealing even if it disobeys our typical brand colour. We are happy use our logo in a different colour on this page as we have done on our pages (http://ui.attikis.com/login.jsf).
What colors do you NOT want to see in your landing page?
None in particular.
What adjectives should best describe your landing page?
Uncluttered, visually appealing, enticing, engaging, not bland!
What content must be included in the landing page?
We plan to use the remainder of our existing website (at www.attikis.com.au). This project is just for the homepage redesign only. Attached is a copy of the PSD (Photoshop file) for our existing homepage. You may start with this as the base point and improve on it. At the moment, our homepage is a little bit grey and white... We're hoping for something visually stunning. It must do an excellent job at marketing our product and converting viewers -> customers!!
I suggest changing our main headline to being "A revolutionary home monitoring service".
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
No Files Added