Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Landing Page (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Landing Page (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
this is a website for musicians to improve their ear through targeted ear training drills. i have already built a basic version thats live right now (with no design, just some basic functionality). now i need somebody to come in and put a design on it, so im starting with the home page. im hoping to do some 1 to 1's with the winner after this contest.
List the size requirement(s) for your landing page
1000px width, centered
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your landing page
musicians of all ages seeking to improve their ear.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your landing page?
1) ear training is important for musicians
2) this is the fastest way to improve their ear
3) this is the most enjoyable way as well
How is your company different from your competitors?
- my site is online and can be accessed from anywhere with a browser and internet connection
- my site uses real instruments instead of midi sounds
- my site has a free trial, so you can try it out without paying a dime or giving your credit card
Style and Concept
What landing page design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your landing page?
whatever the designer finds appropriate
What colors do you NOT want to see in your landing page?
dont want it to be too neon or pastel.
What adjectives should best describe your landing page?
professional. musical. fun. easy.
What content must be included in the landing page?
use the text i have on the live site. i will also need a prominent "take the diagnostic test" button as is on the live site right now.
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
Do NOT concern yourself at all with the current "design" thats currently live at earschool.com. The site is functional with NO design thought put into it at all....
If you arent sure what ear training is, here is the wiki for it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ear_trainin...
I included my logo if you wish to use this. you can also make your own, or modify the logo provided in any way you want to.
No Files Added