Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Landing Page (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Landing Page (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LUXE Interiors + Design
What do you do?
Publish quarterly high-end home furnishings magazines in different geographic regions that are specific to each area. Currenly launching a resource guide online that coincides with the publication.
List the size requirement(s) for your landing page
1024 x 768
What is your industry?
Home Furnishings, Interior Design
Describe the target audience for your landing page
High-end consumers interested in design ideas, inspriation and professionals that they can hire to complete home projects. Also a resource to the trade.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your landing page?
1. Clean, sophisticated, modern look for site resembling that of apple.com.
2. Functional resource directory with easy to use navigations.
3. Inspire visitors, and have registered users return with use of login credentails.
How is your company different from your competitors?
1. full-bleed, high res images give visitors impactful impressions straight from the pages of the magazine.
2. website is an easy to use, regularly updated resource guide featuring professionals hand-selected by magazine editorial directors as being experts in their fields.
Style and Concept
What landing page design styles do you like?
apple.com, simple, modern, clean, sophisticated
What colors do you want to see in your landing page?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your landing page?
purple, yellow, orange, yucky bright colors
What adjectives should best describe your landing page?
simple, modern, clean, sophisticated, resourceful
What content must be included in the landing page?
see attached wireframe for info.
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
No Files Added