What do you do?
We are a web 2.0 "startup" online document management company for managing data documents related to the consumer/retailer experience.
List the size requirement(s) for your landing page
1024 x 768
What is your industry?
Retail Sales Industry
Describe the target audience for your landing page
Retailers and their consumers
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your landing page?
Simplicity, Green (Environment friendly), Analytics, Web 2.0,
How is your company different from your competitors?
We want consumers to know that their data will be easily accessible for them through our site, environmentally responsible, and that they will have access to analytics on their data.
Style and Concept
What landing page design styles do you like?
NO stock photos of humans/places. We would like images to be graphics/illustrations or non-busy photos of objects. We would like a Web 2.0 style design, simple, but eye catching
What colors do you want to see in your landing page?
Please use the colors from the attached style sheet that match up with the attached logo. Any other colors are acceptable as long as it goes well with the theme and logo.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your landing page?
No need to exactly use the attached mock up page for colors. It's just a loose illustration.
What adjectives should best describe your landing page?
Simple, Environmentally Friendly, Secure
What content must be included in the landing page?
See the attached mock up. Ok to play around with other concepts but in general must contain areas for following.
1. General Button designs on the for login and sign-up (No need for email and password fields like in the mock up).
2. Company logo and list of clickable tab/menu items structure that will eventually go to other pages.
3. The a large graphical informational section in the middle that targets consumers. With Side Tabs for Retailers/Developers.
5. Illustrations or graphics for all three large information section must be provided. One Illustration for each theme of Consumer, Retailer and Developer.
4. Small section below the large graphic for news sections and promotional sections. With graphical icon.
5. Themed icons for facebook, twitter and other social networks
No Files Added