LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Mamapedia (www.mamapedia.com) is an online website and community for moms. Please check out our site to learn more about us!
We will soon be launching a group buying/Daily Deal program for our moms, on a metro-by-metro local basis. Typical types of deals moms would see include family-friendly restaurants, family entertainment (museums, zoos, etc.), kids activities (lessons, camps, etc.), among others.
The way the Daily Deal program will work is simple. Each day, moms in each of our cities will receive an email with the Daily Deal local to that city. They will click to view the Deal Page, from which they are able to buy the deal. Each deal lasts for 24-72 hours and requires a minimum number of moms to buy it in order for everyone to get the deal. If not enough moms sign up to buy the deal, no one gets the deal. As such, it is important for moms to share the deal with other moms via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
For this project, we are looking for a compelling and effective design for the "Deal Page" - which is the heart of the buyer's experience. Design mockups may be presented in JPG. Once the project is awarded, we will also need the production-ready graphical assets used for the design in PSD format.
Most likely this page will reside on a new, separate subdomain of our site (eg. deals.mamapedia.com), in order to allow for a more focused and cleaner header/navigation.
There are many examples of such a Deal Page on other websites:
The basic content and functionality of the page would be similar to these examples, but our design must utilize the Mamapedia branding and color palette. See the uploaded file for more info on the color palette.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We focus on serving moms in the United States. More info about our audience can be found at:
One important thing to note is that we have moms with kids of all ages on our site, so we don't want to tilt our designs too much toward the baby end of the spectrum.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Of the aforementioned examples, we like Groupon's the best:
- Very clear headline
- Compelling business logo and images
- Very, very prominent Buy button and price
- Discount amount is clear
- Time left to buy, number bought and remaining, also clear
- It is clear whether the deal has "tipped" (reached the minimum number of buyers)
- The bullet points describing the terms and the business are clear
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Our design must utilize the Mamapedia branding and color palette. See the uploaded file for more info on the color palette. However, we are open to introducing new font styles and potentially also new colors that are compatible with the existing palette.
Our design must have:
- Headline for the deal
- Business logo and images for the business
- Prominent Buy button
- Discount information, Time remaining, number bought
- Minimum number required, maximum number available
- Space for bullet points on deal terms and business highlights
- Space for an editorial writeup about the business
- Space to display contact information about the business
- Links/buttons to share via Email, Facebook, and Twitter
No Files Added