Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Landing Page (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Landing Page (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We provide online information to low-income immigrants in USA (Mexico, China, India, Philippines, etc.) on where they could get best prices for their purchases
List the size requirement(s) for your landing page
standard for professional landing pages
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your landing page
Frequent senders of money to their families home - from USA to China, India, Mexico, Philippines. Website typical users have the following characteristics
- not technologically savvy, not familiar with similar sites, not
used to gathering information and making purchases on-line
- English as 2nd language and some have only basic comprehension
- Concerned/fearful of trusting others with information about their
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your landing page?
1) one-stop for transparency on confusing pricing,
2) join community where we help each other
3) share information and learn
How is your company different from your competitors?
our pricing information is based on input from users
Style and Concept
What landing page design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your landing page?
white, green (earth), blue (sky, ocean)
What colors do you NOT want to see in your landing page?
no other colors
What adjectives should best describe your landing page?
clear, simple, warm, trusting, inviting
What content must be included in the landing page?
Background on top: world map where US, Brazil, China, Russia, and India are sparkling country flags in rotation; has website motto in 5 languages: Shoppers of The World Unite! Then line below: Share Information - Learn - Help Others; then below: Make purchases with Transparency, learn total cost of Sending Money
The core of the landing page has 4 components
1. Common professional website stuff - buttons
- "Contact us"
- "Terms and conditions"
2. Sign-up/sign-in form
a) sign-up for new users: email address (or alternative to login with
facebook or google+), password, first name, last name, zip code,
which country they are from
b) sign-in for returning users: email address, password (or option to
log-in with facebook or google+), "sign out" if user is already
4. Last-purchase form - key functionality on landing page
- purchase date
- item purchased
- purchase price
- in which currency paid (USD or their home-country currency)
- payment method (cash, card, check)
- store name
- how long did purchase take end-to-end (duration)
- documents required to make purchase
- store promotions applied to this purchase
- measure of service quality: 1-5 stars
- qualitative feedback on purchase experience in this store
5. Last 2 lines
- "201X Copyright XYZ Corporation. All rights reserved"
- "XYZ are trademarks and/or registered trademarks and trade dress of
XYZ Corporation in the United States and elsewhere"
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
feel free to send me questions for more clarification
No Files Added