Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Landing Page (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Landing Page (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Managed IT Services for small to medium size companies
List the size requirement(s) for your landing page
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
Describe the target audience for your landing page
Owners, Executive Leadership, IT Officers and Managers of small to medium size businesses.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your landing page?
1) Cloudfly will fully manage the Information Technology of small to medium businesses, helping them to focus on their core business.
2) How Cloudfly can help small to medium businesses leverage the same technologies and highly trained IT staff as much larger competitors.
3) Cloudfly is primary focus reducing the cost of IT for small to medium business while proactively finding affordable ways that technology can drive their core business model toward profitability.
How is your company different from your competitors?
Many larger providers of managed IT services do not offer services scaled for small business, therefore pricing is usually out of reach for the average small business. We are able to offer the IT services employed by much larger organizations that fit within the tight budget constraints of smaller organizations.
Style and Concept
What landing page design styles do you like?
Firstly, we want something that emphasizes the branding of our logo and works with that color palette. We will upload the logo. The design should be coherent and clean with the logo at the top, and the phrase "Managed IT for Small Business"
What colors do you want to see in your landing page?
Same color palette as logo. Add any additional single color to the scheme is fine.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your landing page?
Obnoxious, hot, neon, flamboyant colors that have nothing to do with the colors in our logo.
What adjectives should best describe your landing page?
Clearly branded, forward thinking, trendy, young, clean, coherent. Take inspiration from logo.
What content must be included in the landing page?
Logo, under logo should be "Managed IT for Small Business" in a font that agrees with the logo. The page should have: Home, About, Service Plans, News & Resources, Contact Us, and Customer Login buttons (or just the words in site a font that works with the site.)
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
We would like to somehow convey graphically on the landing page how Cloudfly is able to help small businesses not have to worry about information technology, because we got that covered for them, so that they can focus on their core business. This can either be stock photography, animation, storyboard, type graphics that may show a business owner with IT troubles, that are resolved going from left to right on the page, and that it's Cloudfly that helps them do this. This is not really a hard requirment, but however the creative thinks they might be able to convey that concept, we are open to ideas.
No Files Added