Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Landing Page (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Landing Page (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
MobyMunch, Inc. is establishing the nations first agency-managed mobile foodservice infrastructure that will provide emerging chefs and restaurants a fully-integrated online and offline solution for launching premium quality cuisine aboard technologically advanced catering vehicles (i.e. food trucks).
To consumers, Mobys value proposition will be its ability to offer an endless array of innovative premium quality cuisine in the most affordable manner, when they want it and where they want it.
To culinary partners, Mobys value proposition lies in its unique ability to offer a cost-effective, yet robust and highly scalable mobile turnkey business solution to chefs and restaurants at every stage of their developmental cycle.
Moby Munch is launching the first ever food truck oriented social media portal.
MobyMunch.com will offer:
Food truck location search engine
Food truck profiles, menu, operating hours, and user reviews
Location based mapping interface (i.e., Google Maps / Lattitude)
Online invitation and social planning capabilities (i.e. Evite)
Real-time photo and video sharing capabilities using Truckcams
Moby sponsored group adventures and outings
Seamless integration with social media platforms (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
What we need:
Redesign of the existing attached teaser page (teaser.jpg).
Please use all the same language and form fields.
Feel free to utilize our existing logo, which is attached as a file labeled ExistingMobyLogo.jpg or create your own version.
Also, we have attached a RAR file, a compressed file offering conceptual renderings of our food trucks in PSD formats. The layers represent different truck orientations. Please note that each layer represents a truck orientation. Within each orientation, there are separate layers for logos. Please make sure to remove all logo layers before inserting on the page. Also, feel free to come up with a cooler truck illustration.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Millennials, Generation Y, Cool, Hip, Youngsters
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like this site:
We like it for the following reasons:
(1) Color scheme. Uses yellowish-orange gradient and black. The color combination mirrors the colors of construction and road signage. Since we are a company selling food off of a truck, we like the road theme.
(2) We also like the yellowish-orange gradient because it reminds you of a sunset. Everyone loves sunsets.
(3) We also like the color scheme because its distinctive.
(4) Please look at the sample Ericsson website linked above and notice a few screen shots where the Ericsson phone or accessories is highlighted in full color. These highlighted pictures are accentuated and look like they are resting on top of the yellow and black two toned flat background. We envision highlighting our food menu items in full color in the same manner.
(5) We like the road map theme, but replicating this is not a necessary requirement. Feel free to submit your own creative ideas.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We like to see a version of your design with the yellowish-orange + black color theme of sony ericsson accessory site. For that version, we are ok with you knocking off that microsite. We love that road and construction themes. We we also like how the yellow-orange reminds people of sunsets.
No Files Added