Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Landing Page (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Landing Page (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Alcor Energy provides its customers with clean, redundant and reliable power. Functioning as a private power producer, Alcor Energy owns and operates combined heat and power (CHP) and distributed generation (DG) systems.
Alcors management has extensive experience in aerospace turbines engine operation, maintenance, manufacturing and repair. Alcor refurbishes retired aerospace turbines into industrial generators. This allows Alcor to deliver generating systems at greatly reduced capital outlays, enabling Alcor Energy to offer its customers not only redundant power and grid independence, but significant savings on their energy needs. Alcors typical installation size is 500Kws to 3Mws but based upon our customer's needs, Alcor can site multiple generators to configure systems of larger size.
By using aero derivative turbine engines the company has the flexibility to use the best source of fuel for each site and power requirement. The turbine engine can operate on virtually any combustible fuel. This allows Alcor to utilize the flex fuel practice and operate on either the least expensive fuel available or operate on renewable and biofuels to fulfill the green power requirements mandated by many federal, state and local utility commissions.
Alcors market strategy is as follows:
1. Sell reliable and redundant power through a PPAs or lease agreements to industrial or institutional customers with high electrical and thermal needs such as food processors, bio fuel producers, hospitals, casinos, hotels, etc.
2. Lease its systems to customer that flare gas as byproducts of their processes such as wastewater treatment facilities, land fills and "stranded gas wells" allowing them to use their waste products to power their facilities and sell excess electricity back to the grid.
3. Partner with other private power producers to provide the turbine generating capacity on a leased basis.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a "home page" design as well as a Power Point template which complements the website look and feel. We have two logo's that we are exploring using. We require the designer to show us how both the logo's could be used within their web design template. This will allow us to decide on the final logo for the company and proceed with additional collateral production including a full web site, business cards, stationary, brochures, ec.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our customers are heavy energy users. These can be hospitals, casinos, resorts, food processors, etc. A further listing of these can be found on the file containing our web architecture. We want them to think of us as a trusted supplier of energy that is clean, green and reliable.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
I like the simple navigation of these sites
No Files Added