Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Infographics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Infographics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
We provide consulting and training to individuals who want to start a small business and need direction. We have a website (asbtdc.org) for more info about what we do but the design is about to change, so don't use the current design for inspiration.
How infographic will be used
Printed and used in a presentation
Colors to Explore
A startup map which contains the elements of starting a successful business (will upload info)
Top 3 Things
The key components (steps) in starting a business. You must keep the customer in mind for all elements of planning (don't lose site of the customer). The business must create value for the customer.
It has the look and feel of a map. We are calling it the Start Up Map
I see something like an infographic. But, the size and shape needs to be 8/12 by 11 (not traditional infographic shape). It can be either landscape or portrait.