Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Infographics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Infographics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Nursing & Healthcare education
How infographic will be used
Vinyl cling on a wall and on website, in reports, course materials, etc.
Colors to Explore
I will upload the graphics the nursing department is currently using, and our logo options
Top 3 Things
clarity, attractive to look at on a wall, can be blown up large or understood small on an 8.5 x 11 print out - 2 graphics need to match and be designed to hang side by side
no idea - just very attractive but legible and easy to understand
two graphics may have to stay much the same in terms of compostion and text - but if they could be made to look beautiful on the wall - match each other and be clearly legible - that would be great
No Files Added