Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Infographics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Infographics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
We are a marketing management consulting firm that is targeting marketing agencies and other firms in the marketing services industry.
How infographic will be used
We plan in using the design in PPT, Word (as part of a whitepaper) and potentially as part of an infographic.
Colors to Explore
We are looking to create a customer journey and the content along with brand colors has been uploaded in a file.
Top 3 Things
We want to see a clear process that is easy to follow, calls out the emotional states at each step, is professional, and uses the brand colors.
In terms of outputs, we need something that is editable and can easily be used in different MS Office applications.