Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Infographics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Infographics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Software & Technology
About Your Company
We sell procurement software to the US State, City and County Government. This project is a collaboration of several vendors who sell to US State & Local Government. The audience for this Graphic is purchasing /procurement directors at States, Cities and Counties in the US. The goal is to explain the process for procuring a service in the public sector.
How infographic will be used
it will be used in a PPT or Prezi and possibly printed. this is more of a graphic than infographic.
Colors to Explore
Please see word doc attached titled Services Procurement Lifecycle in the Public Sector. This is the Content to be included in the Graphic.
Top 3 Things
1. Public Sector - should clearly show this is for Public Sector - want to target our specific audience and also denote public sector is unique.
2. There are a wide variety of services procured in the public sector - and the process for procuring a service is unique - different than commodity procurement.
3. Clearly Define the 4 Stages of the Services Procurement Lifecyle in the Public Sector.
We want there to be a memorable image and clearly define the 4 stages.
I attached two documents. One is the exact copy for the graphic. the other is a list of examples of different types of services procured in the public sector.