Community & Non-Profit
About Your Company
The Geneva International Centre for Humanitarian Demining (GICHD) is an expert organisation working to reduce the impact of mines, cluster munitions and other explosive hazards, in close partnership with mine action organisations and other human security actors.
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.gichd.org/who-we-are/about-us/#.XA-pJttKi70
How infographic will be used
The infographic will serve as our 2018 Training Annual Report.
We would like to share it with colleagues mainly by email.
Also, it is very likely that it will be used in presentations within the GICHD.
The idea is to have a visually appealing document that ca be read quickly and will capture our colleague's attention.
Colors to Explore
The infographic should include a visualisation of the following data/content. These data are provided in the accompanying files. Please let us know if you would like a more granular view of this data.
- GICHD logo (provided)
- Age and Gender data
- Training completion data
- Participants by country, division and language data
- Sector experience data
- Military member Y/N data
- Registrations by number of training data
- Registration statuses
- Survey (overall satisfaction...)
Top 3 Things
Visually Appealing Data, Diversity, Modernity
The winning infographic should:
- be presented in one page (maximum of two pages)
- be relevant to our target audience (GICHD staff)
- stand out visually
- tell a compelling story
- be original (the infographic should be presented differently from how our data currently looks like)
- share the data and information with readers in a unique way