Advertising & Marketing
About Your Company
AE Marketing Group is a marketing agency based in Chicago, IL. We use co-creation and enterprise branding strategies to help c-level executives ensure that their brand is aligned across their entire organization. This results in improved sales and marketing performance, stronger customer experiences, and a more engaged workforce. We are a small and nimble team that operates much like a start-up, however, we are quickly approaching our 9-year anniversary in March.
Our target audience is c-level executives at F2000 companies, primarily in tech, nonprofit, healthcare, public policy, or CPG industries.
How infographic will be used
We will use the infographic as a supplement for our latest blog post (attached), which was written to better explain one of our core focus areas - co-creation. While the written content is strong, we want to include visual elements that break up the text, engage readers, and further expand on the points in our blog. The infographic will coincide with the blog itself while elements of the infographic will also be used in social promotion for the blogs.
Colors to Explore
Potential statistics to include (in priority order):
- The CPG industry launches over 7,000 new products every year and less than 40 make over $50 million.
- 1,500 global CEOs concluded that ‘the most successful’ organizations are those that co-create products and services with customers.
- 66% of leading CMOs are using co-creation and customer collaboration.
- Loyal customers, those who support a brand over time, spend 67% more than new customers.
- Torchbearer CMOs are 3x more likely to use co-creation than their lagging peers.
- Customers with an emotional connection to a brand have a 306% higher lifetime value and are more likely to stay with brands and recommend brands at a much higher rate.
- 86% of consumers are willing to pay more for great customer experience.
- Show the connectivity of everyone around a design table co-creating together.
- Show “co-creation” like a puzzle piece connecting employees, customers, and non-customers.
Top 3 Things
A winning infographic will be educational and eye-catching without being overcrowded or confusing. Since we are in the branding business, it is very important that all of our internal creative assets reflect our brand well. The blog post that this infographic is working to support touches on a conceptual topic, so the infographic should do a good job of cementing the concepts in viewers’ minds.
AE Colors (RGB):
- Kelly Green: 84-185-72
- Darker Green: 103-145-70
- Grey: 113-112-115
- Purple: 161-146-178
- Blue: 91-127-149
- Gotham light and Gotham bold
- Never have a document with more than three different font sizes or styles
- Don’t write on a slant
** We would like to have the full infographic as one deliverable, and also each of the infographic elements separated out for social use/teasers.