Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
We are an awards manufacturing company looking for a new and creative medal design.
What do you need?
In this contest the goal will be to design a gender-neutral basketball medal. This is an award item, and will be worn around the neck. The design doesnt have to be circular and it does not need to be solid. What I mean by this is the metal is not limited to its typical circular shape, and the material that the medal is made from can have open space. There can be nothing gender specific in the design, and action motions are encouraged.
Who Is Your Audience?
Youth basketball leagues
We Like These Examples
We Absolutely Must Have
1) The medal must be gender-neutral. This means you cannot include figures of either a male or female, but gender-neutral figures are acceptable.(Note: figures are not required)
2) Obviously the medal must be based around a basketball theme, but object such as flames, stars and cups can be included.(Note: you are not limited to these items.)
3) We have found motion action is very popular among our targeted demographic. It is encouraged, but not required, to include some form of motion wether it be a shooting star or a pair of hands passing a basketball.(Note: there are just examples to help you get an idea)
IT IS CRUCIAL TO BE ORIGINAL!
Be creative and have fun!
No Files Added