What do you do?
How many pages of illustration do you need?
Does your illustration need to be a particular size?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your illustration
Professionals in New York City (age 25 - 65)
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your lillustration?
- likeable characters: informative and funny
- explaining difficult context in an easy way
Style and Concept
What lillustration styles do you like?
color graphic of young business reporter at a New York newspaper
- the young reporter is chasing stories around Wall Street
- he talks to bankers, lawyers, regulators and PR people always on deadline
- his motto "work hard, write right"
What colors do you want to see in your illustration?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your illustration?
What adjectives should best describe your illustration?
Where will you use the illustration (print, website, etc.)?
in a New York city magazine
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
Think about a busy executives being asked by his wife about the inner workings of Wall Street. Instead of answering her, he hands her the comic of the young reporter. She loves the reporter, his stories and never asked again.
No Files Added