Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Paraiso Vineyards is a family owned Vineyard/Winery/Tasting Room and has been around for over 3 decades. Beyond growing grapes, our main focus is producing estate grown Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Syrah, Riesling and Souzao Port. Our wine is distributed in over 40 states and we have Wine Club Members and customers in over 45. We love making quality wine but definitely like to steer clear of the "snooty/pretentious" image that several people have when it comes to wine. We feel wine should be enjoyed and shared by all levels of wine drinkers!
How many pages of illustration do you need?
Currenlty only one illustration is needed, but may want a second down the road.
Does your illustration need to be a particular size?
This illustration needs to be re-sizable to be used on a website, in an email or printed to fit a full size paper.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your illustration
Our main target market is men/women ages 25-50. The majority of our customers are currently 35-50, but we would also like to enhance our visibility among the next generation of wine drinkers ages 25-34.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your illustration?
1. The feeling you get when drinking good wine: Enjoyment, pleasure, good times with family/friends.
2. The real "Paraiso Family"- We pride ourselves in creating the highest quality wines possible from our estate vineyard, and have a long history to back it up. But as a family we are anything but snobby or pompous. We appreciate and promote how wine does not have to be pretentious, but rather fun and and should be enjoyed by all levels of wine drinkers.
3. We would like to have our Brand Name clearly promoted on this character and be the main focus. Whether that be on a wine bottle, cork, label, etc. that's up to your imagination!
Style and Concept
What lillustration styles do you like?
We are looking for something simple but intriguing. Nothing too busy. This character is going to promote the lighter/less serious side of wine but must not be too silly that it risks ruining our image of experience, quality and dedication.
What colors do you want to see in your illustration?
Please refer to our website for color and feel at www.ParaisoVineyards.com
You will find a lot of cream, brown and beige. We are open to color but would like something that will compliment these.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your illustration?
At the moment we are open to all colors as long as they are not too busy. Less is more!
What adjectives should best describe your illustration?
Lighthearted, Cheerful, All about wine!!
Where will you use the illustration (print, website, etc.)?
Website, Email Campaigns, and printed promotional tool
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
As we are receiving designs, I am noticing a common theme in my feedback so I would like to offer this to everyone. Our goal with this illustration is to find a character to help promote our wine. With this, I would like to see the Paraiso Wine Bottle or logo on a bottle or cork, etc. be the focus. This could even possibly be achieved by simply playing with the general sizing on the objects relative to the branded piece.
No Files Added