Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We haven't named it yet.
What do you do?
We'd like to be the Dropbox for construction. Our app is the easiest way for contractors to store, view and manage a project's drawings and documents in the cloud, and see beautiful reports.
How many pages of illustration do you need?
What do you need illustrated?
- Primary brand illustration. This will also be our home page illustration: this is the main graphic a user will see when they first visit our website. We came up with a concept of a construction crane moving documents into the clouds in the sky. You are also free to submit other concepts as well.
Does your illustration need to be a particular size?
The illustration should also be adaptable to A1 poster sizes.
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
Describe the target audience for your illustration
C4 is targeted to contractors.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your illustration?
Construction is loud, messy and stressful, and we want to tell people that it doesn't have to be that way. Our app should communicate an approachable, calm and warm feel.
Style and Concept
What lillustration styles do you like?
Nothing in specific, but we want to stay away from the typical "cold look" that many web apps use.
We want to stay away from a corporate feel, and make the app feel like it's something you could use
for non work-related stuff.
What colors do you want to see in your illustration?
Please use warm colors similar to these:
What colors do you NOT want to see in your illustration?
Nothing too bright or fluorescent...easy on the eyes.
What adjectives should best describe your illustration?
Warm, calm, relaxing, approachable, caring, reliable, easy, human, trustworthy.
Where will you use the illustration (print, website, etc.)?
Website and posters.
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
No Files Added