What do you do?
iOS game for children
How many pages of illustration do you need?
1 character in 3 pose x 3 style
What do you need illustrated?
Our iOS app "Find Them all: looking for animals" is an educational game for children between 2 and 8 years already available
on the AppStore.
We want to add a new step in the game and we need a new character.
This character is a wildlife cameraman who is shooting animals. He is hidden in the stage (behind a tree or rocks for example)
When children touch him, a video of the animal will be displayed.
- must be in vector format (to be imported in Flash for very light animation like moving arm / head).
- arm/leg/head should be dissociated for animation
- uses a video camcorder (not a camera, children should understand that it's for video stuff)
- have 3 distinct poses:
- up (front face)
- up (side face)
- lying down on ground (side face) (for example: he is hidden in grasses)
- in 4 styles:
- adventurer (indiana jones / safari)
- winter (icefield/winter/snow)
- normal/outdoor (to be placed in farm for example)
- diver (need only a side face for this one, like a swimmer with snorkel and palm)
So a total of 10 versions.
For design, he should well integrate with our existing graphics
Don't use gradient in vector.
Does your illustration need to be a particular size?
Vector to be imported in Flash
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your illustration
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your illustration?
If i touch him I will see a video
Style and Concept
What lillustration styles do you like?
same as existing in the game (simple,no gradient)
What colors do you want to see in your illustration?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your illustration?
What adjectives should best describe your illustration?
Where will you use the illustration (print, website, etc.)?
sprite in an iOS game
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
www.find-them-all.com to see more screenshots
No Files Added