Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
dadom - not yet open
WHAT DO YOU DO?
WHAT IS YOUR INDUSTRY?
DESCRIBE YOUR AUDIENCE
aged 15 to 35
WHAT ARE THE TOP 3 THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE TO COMMUNICATE TO YOUR AUDIENCE?
Style and Concept
WHAT STYLES DO YOU LIKE?
The main character must be a funny, bizarre owl (small/medium size). Cartoon style is welcome. This will be the Twitter for a coupon site, so if you want you can add gift packages and other stuff. Background must be clear, funny, simple and not too crowded. No words!
add a small text: "contatti: email@example.com"
also needed: 73 x 73 avatar (owl's close-up)
WHAT COLORS DO YOU LIKE OR HATE?
like: sky-blue, green,
hate: red, black, yellow
ANY OTHER ADDITIONAL INFO? (OPTIONAL)
No Files Added