What do you do?
British manufacturer of cookers
How many pages of illustration do you need?
Five separate designs, one each for the five recipes listed below
Does your illustration need to be a particular size?
The recipe book is being produced in a UK A6 format so each design must fit a single page 105mm width 148mm heigh
What is your industry?
Cookers, cooking and food
Describe the target audience for your illustration
People who buy recipe books, but who probably have an interest in social media
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your lillustration?
Fun, funky, fresh
Style and Concept
What lillustration styles do you like?
Open to any ideas, but please note the social media element to this campaign. A copy of the recipe book's front cover is also attached, below.
What colors do you want to see in your illustration?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your illustration?
There are no colours that we do not want to see.
What adjectives should best describe your illustration?
See the full brief, below
Where will you use the illustration (print, website, etc.)?
In the published book (the winning illustrator will be credited in the book), online and in press materials
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
Tweetpie is a social media charity campaign from British cooker manufacturer Belling. The campaign will result in the publication of the UKs first ever cook book containing recipes of just 140 characters, each crowdsourced from Twitter.
The charity recipe book Tweetpie: The World's Shortest Recipe Book is to be sold with all proceeds going to a national food charity, FoodCycle.
The shortlist of 50 recipes has been produced and now we need five illustrations to include in the book. NB: The winning illustrator will be credited in the book.
In the spirit of this recipe crowdsourcing social media campaign, we are using CrowdSpring to crowdsource the five illustrations. But theres an added twist: Belling will shortlist ten sets of designs ie ten entries and the public will then vote for their favourite via a Facebook poll.
The Brief: five separate food/meal illustrations, one each for the following recipes:
1. Pizza toast. cheese, onion, chilli's tom pure oregano, pile on top of toast and place under grill, top with herbs
2. Chicken Salad: Brown chicken strips on griddle, add dash of soy sauce. Add to bowl of mixed rocket leaves & sprinkle with almonds
3. Cookies: 240g sugar 230g butter 1 egg yolk, mix well. add 350g self raising flour & some Smarties/M&Ms. divide in 18, bake 12 min@165C
4. Chilli Vodka: 2 whole scotch bonnets placed in a 700ml bottle of vodka for 10 days. Remove chillies, serve with ice and caution.
5. French Onion Soup: mlt 2T buttr; +3slicdonion. Cvr,stir8m@low; brwn15m@med. Simmr9m+4c beefstock/s+p/bay. Srv on toast; +grtd gruyere
The recipe copy does not need to be included in the illustration ie do not list the ingredients
We simply require an illustration of the end product ie your interpretation of what Pizza Toast or French Onion Soup may look like
No Files Added