Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We need three simple illustrations that work with the three brand statements that will appear on the Lotame.com website.
To see where the illustrations will go, visit this test page:
(look at the lower right corner box with the rotating text under "Go Beyond With Lotame")
You can get a feel for the Lotame brand at the current live website here:
The three brand statements are as follows:
1. Zero Waste Performance
Some worry about first impressions, we worry about every impression.
(We were thinking this could be a "No Waste" sign - circle with slash through it style, but open to any other ideas)
2. Custom Audiences Create Custom Messages
Stop missing the target. Buy Lotame's custom audience data. Message and re-message more efficiently.
(We were thinking this one would be an archery target, of course open to other ideas.)
3. How Much Do You Value Your Media And Data?
Maximize the value of anonymous consumer data and media with Lotame.
(We were thinking of data bits = dollar sign)
Looking forward to seeing what you design!
No Files Added