Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
This game will be playable by anyone - the theme for the board and tiles should be "friendly" looking.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Please refer to the attached screen grab from the game as it stands currently. (it is not "pretty" - we're programmers - not designers!)
The iPhone screen dimensions are exactly 320 wide by 480 high.
On the screen we would like to have some space for the game title. For the purpose of this design work, you can use a game name of "Game Name". We also need space for up to four player names and scores. (in our sample attached, we show these at the top of the screen)
The coloured "tiles" which the user clicks on are exactly 50 pixels wide by 50 pixels high.
The theme requires the following:
a) four DIFFERENT "tiles" which fit into the theme - they don't have to be "square", but they have to fit into an overall dimension of 50x50 - each player will be assigned one of the four "tile" designs - for example, if the theme is "ocean" the tiles might be four different ships or sea creatures - the tiles can have a simulated 3d effect or they can be 2d - we're flexible - the tile images do not need to consume the entire 50x50 area and they do not need to be "square" - any unused areas of the 50x50 tile space should be transparent so the background image fills in the unused pixels
b) one additional "tile" which will be the "unassigned" tile - that is, a tile which no player has selected yet - an "unassigned" tile cannot be blank - it has to be "something" - for example, if the theme is "ocean" the unassigned tile might be a buoy or some other miscellaneous item
c) for each of the five tile types listed above, we would like a "normal" version of the button/tile and also a "selected" version which will briefly appear when the tile is selected by the user - this "selected" version can simply be the "normal" version with an extra effect - perhaps a "glow" effect or a "highlighted" effect or something - we are flexible in this regard
d) we also require an extra design which can be used for any of the tiles which will be used when the user clicks on a tile which is randomly designated to be "destroyed" - for example, if the theme is related to "war", selecting the tile might display a bomb which will then explode the tile - or if the theme is jungle, the tile could have a lion under it which might "eat" the tile - or if the theme is ocean, the tile might have a whirlpool under it which might suck the tile down into it - to simulate an animation effect, we would like you to provide us with three images for the tile destruction - a starting point, a mid-point, and an end-point - we will take these three images and interpolate the animation effect from it
e) an overall design for the background of the screen (the areas surrounding the tiles and the game name and the score) - for example, if the theme is "ocean" the background may contain a nice water image and possibly some sea creatures - we realize there is not a lot of space available to fit things into the background, but please do your best
f) if you can work the style for the game name and the player names/scores into the theme that would be a bonus - for example, if the theme is jungle, perhaps show some vines surrounding the game name and player name and score areas
SUMMARY OF WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
1) five tile types, each with a regular version and a "selected" version
2) a background look/design for the board (entire 320x480 screen)
3) some "destruction" images for the tiles
Here are some theme ideas - please do not restrict your creativity to just these ideas - they are presented just to give you some examples:
- tiles are types of boats, explode=octopus pulls boats underwater or a whirlpool, rippling water background?
- tiles are houses?, explode=fireballs fly in to destroy the house tiles
- tiles are various animal creatures, explode=lions will gobble up the animal
- tiles are space-ships, explode=aliens zapping your ship, background star scene moves to simulate moving through space?
- tiles are military vehicles - explode=landmines, background is a wasteland
- tiles are different bugs - maybe in a pond, or in a sandy environment, explode=getting eaten by a frog
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Anyone - adults, teens, children - the theme should be "family friendly"
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We don't want to see "plain" tiles (brushed metal squares or different coloured jewels or anything like that) - we would like the theme to have some personality.
No Files Added