Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are Escape Artists: a vibrant multi-arts charity with an impressive track record and a compelling vision for the use of arts in education, mental health and social inclusion.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need to turn a boring looking system diagram into something that is eye-catching and dynamic. The draft of the diagram can be seen at
This diagram will be used on the website (as shown) and also in an update of the company's prospectus. Last year's prospectus can be seen at
So it has to be scalable.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Educators, artists the general public. We want to convey the idea that information should be beautiful. We would like the diagram to draw people into finding out more about what we do and why we do it.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
The company logo has to stay as it is (though the colour can be changed)
No Files Added