Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We are a Online Advertising Network.
How many pages of illustration do you need?
Around 5 different positions.
Does your illustration need to be a particular size?
No - Should be in Vector Graphic to scale it.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your illustration
1. Advertiser that want to promote their products through our network
2. Publisher (Webmasters) that want to promote our offers
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your illustration?
Style and Concept
What lillustration styles do you like?
We want a comic style superhero. Someone who looks strong, honest, good looking and smart.
What colors do you want to see in your illustration?
No specific colors.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your illustration?
Big areas of Black / Pink
What adjectives should best describe your illustration?
Strength, Power, Intelligence, Speed, Friendly
Where will you use the illustration (print, website, etc.)?
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
The Website will be called Traffic Captain.
For initial purposes one illustration is enough. If we decide for this we will give detailed information of the poses we want our superhero to be in and what he is doing.
No Files Added