Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
My company is developing a line of soccer awards for 9 to 14 year old kids. We have close to 100 designs on the table and I'm very interested to see if we can find some illustrators here to help us.
The first design concept is for "The Workhorse" award. Coaches will award this prize to young players who demonstrate extra effort, reliability, steady play, etc. in a given soccer match.
I'm envisioning something like a mighty looking stallion head and "The Workhorse" text though don't let this stifle any creativity on your end.
Comic book style, anime, cartoon illustration, I don't know and am open to looking at all.
* The finished piece will be printed 3"x2" (height x width) so please keep this size in mind when designing.
* "The Workhorse" must appear in text within the illustration.
No Files Added