Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a sporting goods manufacturer in Socal, we create skateboards for the Core, sporting goods and Mass markets under 25 different brand names. To stay on the cutting edge of creativity, we are always looking for artwork that is unique and on-trend with the current, or better future markets.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need 4 different skateboard graphics in one series. The artwork can be Vector, Pictures, Illustrations or mixed media, as long as they look absolutely stunning. Be creative.....
Attention to detail is Key.
Artwork must be in AI or PSD files, 31" tall and 8" wide. Both nose and tail are rounded, so make sure you keep that in mind with the designs.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Mostly boys between 8 and 17 years old. Artwork must be in line with current interest trends for this target group.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
These brands are just for Inspiration, and we do not want a version of their work....
Dark star, Birdhouse, Baker, Zooyork, Ed Hardy, Billabong, Vans, Etc etc.....
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- Artwork must be commercial, which means not to edgy.... but there's a fine line here, if you can walk that line.... we want your artwork.
- Don't create what other companies are already doing. We are looking for new and Fresh ideas.
- no names or logo's. After we receive the artwork, we decide which brand is the best fit. We will place the logo's at this time.
No Files Added