Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are launching a business that provides custom dress shirts for men - called Second Button. Second Button shirts are fitted for the modern, urban lifestyle. By combining off-the-rack styles, such as western and military shirts, with a made-to-measure fit, we want all of our customers to feel like they are wearing their "lucky shirt" everyday.
Our shirts styles have been created by professional designers who have designed for many well know brands (Calvin Klein, Phillip Lim to name a couple), but the best part is our customers will be able to customize the look and style based on what they want - so every shirt can be unique.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Because each shirt style can be personalized we have built a digital customization engine. Part of that engine is a palette that will allow customers to see and select which shirt component they want to change.
We need your help in designing the illustrations of the different shirt components. We've included a draft version of the customization page so you can see where the illustrations will be used. We've also included some samples that are WAY too boring for our site, but will give you an idea of what we are looking for.
Keep in mind the illustrations will be small, so they cannot be overly complex. We are looking for simple but cool.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Fashionable, young, professional men
Men who care what they look like and
- Want to express their style through clothing
- Are interested in personalization
- Want an easy alternative to traditional shopping
No Files Added