Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
SSC has been involved in sourcing and product development for hobby and craft products for the last 7 years. Until now those products have been sold in Europe. We are now looking to enter the Maghreb Market and to launch specially designed collections.
Our company wants to create a hole range of craft products (starting with stamps) specially designed to fit the Maghreb culture and religious iconography.
This project is about one collection which is related to the "Arabian Nights", the designs for this collection should be related to this theme.
We are looking for designs for the rubber, not for the product itself.
How many pages of illustration do you need?
We need range of 18 complex designs and 12 simple designs (cf ppt provided)
Does your illustration need to be a particular size?
The designs need to fit the following sizes :
- 5x5 cm
- 5x10 cm
- 3x3 cm
What is your industry?
Hobbie and craft
Describe the target audience for your illustration
The target audience is usually more women and children from Magrheb (religious and secular), which are interested in paper creation, decoration, etc.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your illustration?
We plan to focus our products on 2 ranges:
- Entertainment, such as: hobbies, daily greetings, travel, souvenir, religious commemoration.
- Education products for children, such as: learning numbers, letters, words, and identifying animals, individuals.
Style and Concept
What lillustration styles do you like?
Our own designs need to be in relation with both trends and traditional shape and colors for Maghreb area and different themes: Secular/Arabs and Religious/Islam.
The colors and designs must follow the trend in the Maghreb countries.
As an example, the main designs elements can include:
- Famous architecture in the Maghreb, religious figures and Religious buildings, popular patterns, Arabic numbers, the local language, letters, words and so on.
What colors do you want to see in your illustration?
The design will be shapes, so it will be one-color. The designers can provide some advice on color to fit their work.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your illustration?
We found some designs might be avoid in those country so we would like to let the designer pay attention to this point. Thats why a designer familiar with Maghreb culture should be a plus.
What adjectives should best describe your illustration?
Where will you use the illustration (print, website, etc.)?
Mainly on paper.
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
a presentation of the project is attached.
Be careful, this is just to give you an idea of the project and a global picture of it.
No Files Added