Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I am a Product Manager involved in a number of efforts which span both technical, financial, creative, and media. I have had a business card designed by one of my graphic artists that is quite unique, but needs a little updating with a new logo illustration.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I have an example illustration (see sd_front_businesscardv4.pdf) and it is based on my first head shot (smdheadshotv2.jpg). I would like to create a similar size, styled and better version of the photo illustration out of my second head shot (n212072_31324004_880.jpg) which retains the same principles:
1. White background
2. Hues of blue for the illustration
3. Improved eyes that the current logo
4. Maintain the shoulder width so it allows for bleed across the card
I would like a refined logo illustration using the second headshot in PSD or PDF format with all layers.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Business associates, personal friends, etc
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
See attached (sd_front_businesscardv4.pdf)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
See above principles
No Files Added