Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are about to launch a site around our new game QSquares. You can see and play it at www.QSquares.com.
QSquares is a tic-tac-toe inspired trivia game where players try to make tic-tac-toe with the "X"s by correctly answering trivia questions from any category they choose. If they get the question correct, the square they picked becomes an "X". But if they answer it wrongly, the square becomes an "O". Players get points by making tic-tac-toes.
It will be a lot of fun!
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The game is intended to be a casual game that people stop by and play at work for a little while when they are bored. It is intended to be a "Water Cooler for Your Mind..."
What I need is:
1. A re-design of the page colors and logo so that it's prettier and more exciting. I want it to have lots of colors so that it's pretty
Note: The site's slogan is "A Water Cooler for Your Mind..."
So that slogan should be somewhere near the site logo/title and graphic in the head area.
2. A better design for the Tic-Tac-Toe game board - both the image you see on the home page, and the actual board. I want something prettier and more engaging. I had in mind even a board encircled by a "Q"...but I want something more attractive that what's there now.
3. Different characters to be the "X"s and "Os" - I was thinking the a technicolor smiley face for the X's, and a red face with toungue sticking out for the O's.
I suggest that you play the game for a little while at www.QSquares.com so you can get a feel for the game. That will also probably give you an idea of what graphics/illustrations would be cool.
Also, let me know what you think of it!
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Casual gamers aged 22-30 who will play the game for a little while at a time when they are bored at work.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We are open to see what people come up with, and welcome all ideas.
No Files Added