Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
AgencyPort is a company that makes web applications for the insurance industry.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We're updating the banner on our home page at http://www.agencyport.com and we need your help!
The new banner will focus on the release of a written report on the state of the insurance technology market. Exciting stuff, huh?
The basic layout of the banner will be consistent with what's there now. We're looking for an illustration something that emphasizes the release of the report.
We're pretty open to creative suggestion, but two angles/subjects we've thought about are:
1) Playing up "Presenting" - for example, an illustration of a generic document with our logo under a spotlight or on a pedestal
2) Playing up the Investigative aspect of the report - "look what we've uncovered" "look what we've discovered" or something of the like.
You need not worry about the banner copy, just the illustration.
P.S. The name of the report is "Insight" if that inspires you...
See the attachments for a view of the canvas you're working with and a copy of the logo.
Please use the attachment (insight.jpg) as a layer in your submissions so the illustration can be evaluated as it will be seen on the website.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Buyers of insurance web applications. We pride ourselves in being a progressive and fun firm in an otherwise somewhat boring industry.
No Files Added