Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Pay it forward app
What do you do?
This app encourages people to give others a helping hand.
What is your industry?
General social app
Describe the target audience for your illustration
Age: all ages;
Sex: probably slightly skews female;
Lifestyle / values: tech-savvy people that like to use social media to make the world a better place
What 3 things do you want to communicate to your audience through your illustration?
1) Look and feel: Bright, lively, modern, tech-savvy, Web 2.0; 2) Let's work together to make the world just a little bit happier. But not too far to the "bleeding heart" side -- don't want pictures of crying babies and starving children.
Style and Details
How many items or screens do you need illustrated?
7 screens. See attached Powerpoint for detailed description.
Does your illustration need to be a particular size?
Size for the iPhone.
What mobile illustration styles do you like?
1) Pulse (news app): like the buttons using photographs, with text layered on top via a black overlay; 2) Path; 3) Flipboard
What colors do you want to see in your illustration?
Open to color palette. Should be bright and cheery, but also professional enough to be trusted.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your illustration?
No fluorescent colors.
What adjectives should best describe your illustration?
Cheerful, hopeful, happy, sharing a smile.
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
* Prefer photographs, drawings are ok
* Like a clean look, nothing too cluttered and busy
No Files Added