Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
web design and game design
How many pages of illustration do you need?
I need about 20 characters
Does your illustration need to be a particular size?
per characters I need 500 width, but maybe it can flexible
What is your industry?
IT, computer, design
Describe the target audience for your illustration
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your illustration?
cute, strong, elegance
Style and Concept
What lillustration styles do you like?
if you know battleheart game (iphone game) I really want something like that
What colors do you want to see in your illustration?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your illustration?
What adjectives should best describe your illustration?
I need characters like battleheart
Where will you use the illustration (print, website, etc.)?
iphone and ipad game
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
the characters are :
- Goblin, Small, Carry weapon (Shield Optional), basic enemy
- Orc, Bigger then Basic, Carry Weapon, Wears armor/suit (Shield Optional)
- Siege Ram Pushed d by 4 or more Orcs, Armored/Has roof
- Rats Face/Skaven, Carry dagger/Scimitar as weapon, has tail, Smaller than Normal, Bigger than Basic
- Giant monster, Largest, carries Club/Trees, or Morning Star. Topless, face don't have to be scary, must 2x larger than any characters here.
- Ghost, Wraith and Banshee. A little See trough, transparent, don't have foot
( http://adampoots.com/blog/wp-content/upl... )
- Gragoyle, Harpy and Imp
- Flying Dragon , Fat(Not long/snake like dragon)
so totally 15 characters ( goblin, Orc, Siege Ram, Rats Face/Skaven, giant monsters, ghost, wraith, banshee, gargoyle, harpy, Imp, Flying Dragon, Soldiers, Archers, Knights )
please note, all references I give you is just to show you what they looks like, not to follow them 100%
I need something like battleheart style, very cute, with little body...
No Files Added