Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
CINCO interactive marketing
What do you do?
We create innovative consumer interactions and original branded content across real and digital platforms so your customer can easily try, buy and recommend your brand.
How many pages of illustration do you need?
What do you need illustrated?
We need to illustrate the essence of what our agency does. As described in our 'what we do' section.
Does your illustration need to be a particular size?
11x17 in vertical format
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
Describe the target audience for your illustration
Potential clients in high level positions (i.e. Director, VP, Chief Marketing Officer) of top fortune 500 companies.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your illustration?
1. Clearly illustrate 'what we do' to potential clients (needs to be self-explanatory)
2. Quality of design combined with edgy innovation
3. Clear expression of forward thinking, with fresh innovative capabilities
Style and Concept
What lillustration styles do you like?
Iconographic styling, combining illustration and digital graphic design
What colors do you want to see in your illustration?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your illustration?
What adjectives should best describe your illustration?
Smart & Sharp
Where will you use the illustration (print, website, etc.)?
Print, website and video
No Files Added