Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Buck Naked Food, Inc. produces a line of all-natural and organic candy, mints, and gum.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need a logo/illustration combination that captures the following:
2. Illustration to accompany the logo
3. Company Name
4. Company Tag Line
5. Company Location
We need the winning design to communicate the following brand personalities -
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Mothers who shop at natural food stores, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods.
Children and teens who like candy, mints, and gum.
Our product is considered high quality, good tasting and natural.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
The following image files are attached to the brief. The description describes what I like about each of the images.
1. Like-Naked Image.gif
- I like this image because it's fun and communicates the "naked" brand with a fun appeal of a kid running around naked
- I like the bubbles and the color scheme of the bubbles
3. Like-Cartoon Style.jpg
- I like the cartoon style of this cow. No need for cows in the logo but the style of any illustrations should be similar
- I like the style of these bubbles but I do not like the black color
- I like the color scheme of these bubbles
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. The words Buck Naked is the umbrella name. The products under the Buck Naked brand will be:
- Buck Naked Candy
- Buck Naked Mints
- Buck Naked Gum
2. The words all-natural must be in the logo as a tag line.
3. The words "San Francisco" must be in the logo as a secondary tag line to indicate where the brand is from.
No Files Added