Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Lifetime Health Diary
What do you do?
LifetimeHealthDiary.com is a patient-centered personal health record application. It enables patients to record their symptoms and wellness and share them with healthcare professionals, carers who can then collaborate to improve healthcare outcomes.
The key is that the application is centered on the patient and owned and managed by the patient.
How many pages of illustration do you need?
Does your illustration need to be a particular size?
The dimensions per image are:
> zoomed areas 365 X 351 px
> full body 231 x 365 px
What is your industry?
Personally Controlled Health Record
Describe the target audience for your illustration
Users range from patients, caregivers to health professionals. The ease of use and neat look are the key for this audience
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your lillustration?
We would like to make inputting symptoms easy and fun. Patient should be able to identify himself with the body, choosing the body parts as he would be pointing at his own.
Style and Concept
What lillustration styles do you like?
clean, professional, friendly
What colors do you want to see in your illustration?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your illustration?
Please refrain from using blue, we don't want any references to the movie Avatar.
What adjectives should best describe your illustration?
clear, easy, neat, tidy, friendly but professional,
Where will you use the illustration (print, website, etc.)?
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
1. We need 2 body avatars for a medical system, one male and one female. The bodies should not resemble a specific race or colour of skin, they need to be "neutral" so that all the users can identify with them. Perhaps a glass looking texture or grey could work.
3. The avatars need to show every part of the body but we don't need detail such as skin texture, hair or detailed genitals. Please refer to the existing avatar we are using and try to modernize it as well as follow the previous specs re race.
4. We need front & back views. (No need for top or bottom views)
5. Both 2D or 3D are valid, we don't have a preference.
6. Please see our attached homepage to get an idea of the style of graphics we are using
you can see the current design of the application at www.lifetimehealthdiary.com Set up a free account, then click on SYMPTOMS tab to see our current Avatar.
No Files Added