Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Our company is an iPhone application design and development firm hell bent on producing ONLY the most beautiful iPhone applications in the app store.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need two pieces of artwork to be created for an iPhone application that provides backgrounds (or wallpapers) for iPhone/iPod Touch users. The name of the application is "Moods" as in "what kind of wallpaper/background are you in the mood for?"
The two pieces of artwork we need are:
1. 320px x 480px @ 160dpi splash screen - This will incorporate some background artwork and the headline "Moods" and subheadline "Backgrounds and wallpapers for every mood."
2. iPhone icon design, two sizes of same icon: 512px x 512px @ 300dpi and 57px x 57px @ 72dpi - The icon should be very simple - not too much going on, and it should look like it is related to the splash screen.
A couple of concepts to explore:
1. Color Bar Concept - The idea of "mood" being represented as a series of color bars.
2. Wallpaper Concept - Visual of a piece of wallpaper peeling back from the wall.
Feel free to explore other concepts, these are just a few we came up with.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
18 - 35, male and female audience, hip, design conscious
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Examples of the type of wallpapers we'll be featuring are attached.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The icon and splash screen must be gender neutral. Files must be delivered in .psd format. Would prefer that designer use shape layers where possible and not rasterize text. Provide fonts (or outlined text) instead of rasterizing text.
We don't want to see anything too cartoony.
No Files Added