Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Provide Instant online vehicle information reports covering things like money owing, stolen, wound odometer
How many pages of illustration do you need?
Does your illustration need to be a particular size?
1800px wide x 7800px deep (maximum, can be less depth)
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your illustration
Car Buyers & Car Enthusiasts
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your illustration?
Style and Concept
What lillustration styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your illustration?
similar to our website and attached brand guidelines
What colors do you NOT want to see in your illustration?
What adjectives should best describe your illustration?
Visually appealing, easy to understand
Where will you use the illustration (print, website, etc.)?
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
No Files Added