Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We are a financial publisher
How many pages of illustration do you need?
What do you need illustrated?
TITLE: Does this sound like a casino or a BS economy or what?
1. The government is borrowing at below market rates to run high deficits by buying their own bonds to make this possible
2. Companies are borrowing at super low rates to buy back their own stock to inflate their earnings per share
3. Banks are taking the money from QE to bolster their reserves to cover the massive losses they know they have coming and to speculate in financial securities with leverage as high as 30 50 times
4. At the same time, margin debt to buy stocks by traders and investors is the highest ever as a percent of GDP.
Can you imagine the absurdity from historys perspective that central banks helped create the greatest bubble in modern history both across the board of financial assets and globally and then decided the best policy was simply to keep the bubble going and never let it end?
The idea we kicked around was maybe a caterpillar or a snake or a lizard or something like that, eating its tail in order to grow bigger, but we are not married to that idea.
Please also include the Dent Research logo attached into the footer of the infographic
Does your illustration need to be a particular size?
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
Describe the target audience for your illustration
Male - Retired - Baby Boomer - Investment Minded
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your illustration?
Style and Concept
What lillustration styles do you like?
Sample infographic here.
What colors do you want to see in your illustration?
The template for the publication it will be used in is attached:
What colors do you NOT want to see in your illustration?
What adjectives should best describe your illustration?
Where will you use the illustration (print, website, etc.)?
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
Link to the publication that we will use the infographic in.
No Files Added