Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a telecommunication solutions provider in Chicago focusing on mid size business customers. Essentially, we act as representatives for telecom carriers like AT&T. Our offerings include Internet, Data, Mobilty & Voice services. We also provide outsourcing and RFP services to our clients.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
TWO ILLUSTRATIONS FOR OUR WEBSITE:
- Illustration #1: 980px 370px. This illustration will go on the Home Page of the website.
This will be the main, static image for the home page. The image may or may not contain the following words: "Internet" "Data" "Mobilty" & "Voice"
- Illustration #2: 980px 100px. This illustration will serve as a template footer on all subpages of the website
Should incorporate elements of Illustration #1. The image may or may not contain the following words: "Internet" "Data" "Mobilty" & "Voice"
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Medium size businesses that have telecommunication infrastructure.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
1) Illustration style like this:
2) Microsoft "People Ready" campaign
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
THE ARTWORK SHOULD CONNOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Professional Service Organization
- Service Oriented Approach
- The website visitor should think the company is about about 15-20 people
THE ARTWORK SHOULD NOT:
- Look like a large, Fortune 500 corporation
- Appear to contain generic stock photography
The illustrations should be mostly in B&W (or shades of gray) WITH at least one color accent (more than one color is fine if it fits in the overall design).
No Files Added