Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Our company Yublu - www.yublu.com is an international dating/community website that serves to Russia and Turkey. We are providing a professional translation service to the people in different countries and helping them to communicate with each other.
Yublu is acting both as a dating and a community website. We have redesigning 2 blogs to incorporate into Yublu to increase the community perspective of our website.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We want to develop a page describing the properties and functions of a service to our users based in Russia.
The service that we will tell them is called "Yub".
In fact this is not a service; it's the monetary unit that our users use in Yublu.
Currently we have a shopping site at Yublu called; Yublu Market - http://www.yublu.com/?link=sps
All the items within this shopping site are being sold by using "Yub", we don't use real money our system.
So we would like to tell to Russian girls that they can buy anything from Yublu Market for free.
They can have anything they desire by only using "Yub" and they can gain those "Yub" points by just being social in Yublu
What we mean by being social is talking with other people, sending invitations to their girlfriends.
In the attachments you can find the layout of the page that to see our vision
The deliverables that we are expecting can be listed as:
1. An illustration of Yub, we are expecting to have an illustration looking like the monetary unit of Yublu. (It can be a paper money or a coin) We will use this icon in two sizes:
i. as small as the symbol "$" in various shopping sites appearing next to the value of an item.
ii. Also quite big enough to use in our "What's Yub" page.
2. Illustrations of a Russian girl while being social like
i. Sending a message to a man living in an another country, (She may type ", ?" and after Yublu translation the message can be transmitted to the person as "Hi, How are you")
ii. Sending invitations to her girlfriends to join Yublu.
3. A red cross on the 1.000 Ruble (Russian monetary unit) to indicate that we dont use real money in Yublu
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
For those illustrations our target audience is Russian women aged between 18-30
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We would like to have a the same design elements as in our website. The colors that we use are pink, blue and white as a background.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
All the illustrations should fit the overall design of our website.
No Files Added