Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
My company ranks hedge funds via its Web site.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
My company will soon announce an annual award for the world's worst hedge fund manager.
It will be awarded to the manager who has lost the most money, in the most foolish fashion. Hence the title of the award: The Lossy.
I need a graphical representation of the "trophy" the winner of the Lossy will receive. I'm envisioning either an illustration or a photoshopped fake photo of the award statue.
The statue needs to represent the loss of money. Thus, I am envisioning (perhaps) a man pulling out his empty pocket. I am open to other ideas about how reckless loss of other people's money can be graphically conveyed.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
average every-day investors
No Files Added