Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I would like to have me left arm "sleeved" from the top of my shoulder down to where my wrist meets my hand (about where a long sleeve shirt would end).
I want it to be "bio mechanical" in style.
color scheme should be black and gray.
My entire left arm from shoulder is currently tattoo free aside from a small tattoo that says my sons name "Nolan" on the underside of my forearm.
For sizing / dimensions assume an arm length of 34" and the drawing should take up the half-circle part of the deltoid, underside of upper and lower arm (assume average diameter arm).
Conceptually, I was thinking:
1. Put these 3 quotes somewhere on the tattoo. they can be in 3 different places as banners, or wherever you think works in the drawing:
'Sever the ignorant doubt in your heart with the sword of self-knowledge. Observe your discipline. Arise."
"One who has control over the mind is tranquil in heat and cold, in pleasure and pain, and in honor and dishonor; and is ever steadfast with the Supreme Self."
"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed.
They come from the 'Bhagavad Gita'
I have a small tattoo on the underside of my left forearm of my son's name "Nolan". definitely want to leave that prevalent and do something around it. I was thinking angel or angels flowing out from whatever you design on my upper arm and weaving around "Nolan" and going down and around my wrist. You can see a picture of the "nolan" tattoo here:
3. on my left shoulder I'm definitely open to creativity. some things I like (not set in stone so ignore these if you have better ideas) are:
- 'mind's eye' theme - think the floating triangle with an eye ball in it on the back of US Dollar bills
- Charles Bukowski in some form (my favorite poet/author) especially his poem "the shoelace" which can be found here http://moronosphere.com/2006/05/its-not-...
- serious buddha symbolism. I am not buddhist and I hate religion but something about the historically accurate statues of the head of buddha strike me. example here http://sribuddha.magnify.net/media/site/...
I know all of this is conceptual but what I am looking for is someone to get my general vision for this and run with it. I want you to be creative and fill in the blanks.
No Files Added